CEO & Founder of Beautyworld Connexions
International business executive with global experience in B to B in the consumer products industry (Beauty & Cosmetics), goal driven with a passion for people and products.
Charles-Emmanuel Gounod has the ability to grow business in existing and emerging markets through organic and external growth (M&A), manage cross cultural and multidisciplinary teams to drive results, including pre and post-acquisition situations.
His global business expertise is the result of over 40 years living and working in Asia, Europe and North America. He holds a business degree in Economy from Bocconi University, Milan, Italy as well as from INSEAD. He is fluent in English, Italian and French.
Beautyworld Connexions’ mission – a consulting firm based in Brussels, Belgium, with also an office in Paris, France – is to connect people & business throughout the world to generate growth and profits. Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, its CEO & Founder, brings over 40 years of B to B global business experience – at senior executive levels – in the Beauty & Cosmetics industry in multinational organization (Rexam and Givaudan) as well as family owned companies (Intercos). His expertise is particularly strong in business development in areas such as cosmetic packaging development, color cosmetics design and fragrance creation. He is a French and Swiss citizen.
In addition to his Beauty & Cosmetics products experience, Charles-Emmanuel Gounod has:
- developed a strong knowledge of business development in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America, from strategy to implementation
- been involved in several M&A and pre and post-acquisition integration projects
- developed a global understanding of business protocol in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America
By creating Beautyworld Connexions, Charles-Emmanuel Gounod is positioned to support executives and organizations, including startups, eager to develop their business throughout the world through:
- Market analysis
- Strategy & Business Plan
- Identification and selection of targets for M&A or partnership
- Integration and follow up action plans
- Organizational changes and team build up
- Introduction to selected clients and suppliers
- Global Account Management & Pricing best practices
Since early 2013, Charles-Emmanuel Gounod has been successfully working with various global packaging companies eager to expand through M&A in Asia and in North America.
He is also advising private equity firms and investors with plans to expand into cosmetic packaging industry as well as several startups willing to expand internationally.
Beautyworld Connexions sprl
– Rue Vilain XIIII, 35 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel : +32 483 509 069